This issue of BISS-Trends is a biannual monitoring of the main trends in the development of the Belarusian state and society in the first half of 2015.
The monitoring analyses the main trends in the following areas:
• political democratisation / political liberalisation;
• economic liberalisation;
• Good governance and rule of law;
• geopolitical orientation;
• cultural policy.
A description of each of the areas is provided in the following order:
• a general description of the main trend;
• a description of the main events that determined the assessment of the trend;
• a description of additional events;
• brief forecast for the next six months.
|Download 6||316.76 KB|